Swanston Central is located on the corner of Victoria and Bouverie Streets at the northern edge of Melbourne’s CBD.
A planning permit has been granted for a 70 level residential tower. Designed by Elenberg Fraser it will have a multi colored, multi-facetted facade that will change color at di erent times of day.
Hengyi Paci c wish to develop a high quality residential development, in accordance with their investment returns, good corporate governance practices and reinforcing their environmental and social responsibility to the community. Hengyi have a twelve year record of success in property development around the world. They have completed The William in Melbourne and have commenced construction of their Lighthouse project.
- 1039 one, two and three bedroom apartments
- Entrance lobby on Ground oor o Victoria
- Retail space on ground oor and mezzanine
- Premium retail and food and beverage to the Bouverie Street frontage
- Level 6 – Residents facilities including a 25m pool, hot spa, cold spa, plunge pool, individual sauna and steam rooms, hanging lounge pods, cabanas and a multipurpose room.
- Level 47 – Central and Sky residents facilities incorporating a winter-garden, library boardroom, cinemas, games rooms, grand dining room and grand lounge bar.
- Level 69 – Sky resident’s facilities including sky bar and sky lounge.
- Approx. 216 car parks
- Approx. 350 bicycle parking spaces
- Park Residences Level 8-35, Central Residences Level 36-57, Sky Residences Level 58-69
For more information, please follow the link below: